Are you looking for a modern holiday let right in a fabulous area with easy access to the Cotswolds, Bristol and Bath?
It’s just west of the village of Brinkworth, which is not far from J16 and J17 of the M4, and just five miles from the lovely town of Malmesbury.
It’s close to Badminton, Gatcombe Park, Cheltenham Race Course and Castle Coombe.
Lodge Eleven is a new build, stylish passive-energy-home sited on Woodbridge Park Golf Course.
What’s the spec?
- One master bedroom with balcony with amazing views and en suite bathroom
- First floor guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- One ground floor double bedroom (or study)
- Downstairs shower room
- Parking for two cars (more close by)
- Smart TV and sound system
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- MVHR air heating – allergy friendly
- Solar powered water heating
- Ultra-stylish kitchen and dining room
- Free wifi and broadband
- Uninterrupted views across golf course and rolling countryside